Instructions on how to return the Lif3TM powered by CellsafeR device forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Lif3TM powered by CellsafeR 30 day Money Back (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The “Promoter” is Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 90 611 667 684 PO Box 1243, Buderim QLD 4556.
1. For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
2. The “Promotional Period” is from 1 July. This offer is not valid with any other Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd Promotion. Product and Return claims must be lodged within 30 days of purchase. The Promotion may be closed at the Promoter’s absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
3. “Eligible Claimants” can return the Participating Product if purchased from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period.
4. Eligible claimants must call the Lif3TM Australia Customer Service Centre on 1800 813 328 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authority Number within 30 days of the purchase date.
5. Claimants to return Participating Product to PO Box 1243, Buderim QLD 4556
6. A refund via cheque will only be provided once the Customer Service Centre receives: (1) the Participating Product in working order with all original packaging & components, manual, and any bonus items. (2) A Valid Proof of Purchase (photocopy of the original receipt, Claimant must retain the original purchase receipt). Refunds cannot be processed for items that have been partially returned, damaged, incorrectly fitted, or that have been tampered with. (3) an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) Number has been obtained from Lif3TM Australia Customer Service Centre.
7. Payments less handling costs will be issued within 30 working days after the Participating Product and valid proof of purchase has been received and processed by the Promoter. Payments will be made by cheque addressed to the person on the RMA claim only.
8. All claims are subject to verification by the Lif3TM Australia Customer Service Centre. Lif3TM Australia reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence, purchase receipt and serial number) and disqualify any claim that does not comply with these terms and conditions, Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by Lif3 Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The guarantee is limited to a maximum of one per customer.
10. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Participating Store/ Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd, the Participating Store/ Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
11. The Participating Store/ Lif3TM Australia Pty Ltd bears no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise, or for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a claimant or otherwise.